Talk'n Canberra / by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in The Certificate in Basic Education program
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : CABE, Access Education Department, Canberra Institute of Technology, 1997
- 30 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- "The Certificate in Adult Basic Education is a full-time course for Indigenous Australians."
- Australian literature -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Aboriginal authors
- Aboriginal Australians -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Writing
- Aboriginal Australians -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Literary collections
- College students' writings, Australian -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- CABE, Access Education Dept., Canberra Institute of Technology, GPO Box 826, Canberra City 2601
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Aborigines of the Canberra district at the arrival of the white man
- Nangi news
- Burriwa yalbillinga : courage to learn / writing and artwork by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students in the Certificate in Adult Basic Education program at Outreach
- Aboriginal Australian woman speaking into a microphone, Canberra, approximately 1998 / Loui Seselja
- Aboriginal family in their home, Canberra, approximately 1998 / Loui Seselja