Observations on banks for savings / by George Rose
- Bib ID:
- Rose, George, 1744-1818
- London : Printed for T. Cadell and W. Davies, 1816
- 57 p.,  folded leaves ; 22 cm.
- Cited In:
- NUC pre-1956 NR421579
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An essay on the nature and advantages of parish banks [electronic resource] : for the savings of the industrious / by Rev. Henry Duncan
- The importance of savings banks [electronic resource] : a lecture delivered in the Mechanics' Institution, Glasgow, February 4, 1833 / by W. Hamilton
- Reasons for the establishment of savings' banks [microform] : with a word of caution respecting their formation
- The Savings bank: part second [electronic resource] : Ralph Ragged & Will Wise
- Moyen sûr et agréable de s'enrichir, ou, Les trois visites de M. Bruno [electronic resource]