They called me Artie; the memoirs of Sir Arthur Fadden
- Bib ID:
- Fadden, Arthur (Arthur William), Sir, 1894-1973
- [Milton, Q.] Jacaranda 
- 196 p. illus., ports. 23 cm.
- Full contents:
- Index: p.191-196.
- Also Titled:
- Memoirs of Sir Arthur Fadden
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Budget secrets exposed / by Federal Country Party leader Fadden
- The new Hooked on books / Daniel Fader with James Duggins, Tom Finn, and Elton McNeil
- Economics of space and time : the measure-theoretic foundations of social science / Arnold M. Faden
- Hooked on books [by] Daniel N. Fader [and] Elton B. McNeil
- Studies on the Samaveda