Six prime ministers / Alexander Downer
- Bib ID:
- Downer, Alexander, Sir, 1910-1981
- Melbourne : Hill of Content, 1982
- xi, 324 p.,  p. of plates : ports. ; 23 cm.
- Includes index.
- Menzies, Robert, Sir, 1894-1978
- Gorton, John, Sir, 1911-2002
- Holt, Harold, 1908-1967
- Wilson, Harold, 1916-1995
- Heath, Edward
- Brookeborough, John Warden Brooke, Viscount, 1922-
- Prime ministers: Menzies, Sir Robert, 1894-1978, Gorton, Sir John, 1911-, Holt, Harold, 1908-1967, Wilson, Sir Harold, 1916- Heath, Edward, 1916- & Brookeborough, John Warden Brooke, Viscount, 1922-. Biographies
- Statesmen -- Biography
- Premiers -- Biography
- Australia -- Politics and government -- 1945-
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1945-
- Australia -- Foreign relations -- 1945-
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1945-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Sir Robert Menzies with Harold Holt [picture] / [L. J. Dwyer]
- John Edward Marriott interviewed by Mark Cranfield [sound recording]
- The Holt report : a full investigation into the death of the Prime Minister of Australia, Mr. Harold Hold on December 17, 1967 / Written by John Larkin and Geoffrey Barker
- Menzies : a pictorial biography / [by] Alan Trengove
- Report by the Commonwealth and Victoria Police on the disappearance of the Prime Minister the Right Honourable Harold Holt, Cheviot Beach, Portsea, Victoria, Sunday, 17 December 1967