Interim report on paper recycling / Industry Commission
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Industry Commission
- Canberra : Australian Govt. Pub. Service, 1990
- ix, 149 p. ; 25 cm.
- Report (Australia. Industry Commission) ; no. 2.
- Cat. no. 901081X.
- Bibliography: p. 147-149.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2040 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Office paper : recycle it / [prepared by David Vincent]
- Community attitudes on recycling paper products from domestic sources in the Australian Capital Territory / this report has been prepared ... by students on the Associate Diploma of Business in Management course conducted by the A.C.T. Institute of Technical and Further Education, Reid Campus
- National packaging guidelines / Australian and New Zealand Environment Council
- Tyres, waste to resource / prepared and produced by 1993 management advance certificate final year students, Illawarra Iinstitute of Technology, Wollongong West Campus
- National packaging guidelines for Australia : a consultative draft for public comment (1 November 1990-28 February 1991)