Rob and Olya Willis folklore collection 1990- [ongoing] [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Willis, Rob, 1944-, interviewer
- Access Conditions:
- Access determined by each informant.
- < 927 > items.
Sound recordings relate to folk music, folk-songs and reminiscences.
Rob Willis is a folklorist and was a protege of prominent Australian folk musician and folklorist, the late John Meredith.
- Recorded with Olya Willis.
- Recordings in the collection are not necessarily all interviews, some are performances.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- List of tape contents available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Willis, Olya, interviewer
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 1,003 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Rob and Olya Willis in conversation with Graham Seal in the Rob and Olya Willis folklore collection
- Quarefellas performing live in Perth in the Rob and Olya Willis Folklore Collection
- Voices of the bush oral history project [sound recording]
- Tom Walsh and Alan Musgrove recorded at the National Library of Australia for the Rob and Olya Willis folklore collection [sound recording]
- Barry Provost and Bruce Provost interviewed by Rob Willis in the Rob and Olya Willis folklore collection