Papers of Max Hawkins, 1960-1983 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Hawkins, Max
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Access restricted.
- 1.82 m. (13 boxes)
Files, assembled by Hawkins as the Canberra correspondent of the Brisbane Telegraph, comprising: newspaper cuttings, printed and roneoed items, telexes sent to the Brisbane office of the Telegraph, notes of interviews and notebooks.
Hawkins was the Canberra correspondent of the Brisbane Telegraph. He left the Press Gallery in 1987.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS 7696.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available.
- Time Coverage:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues