Anne Edgeworth interviewed by Mark O'Connor [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Edgeworth, Anne, 1921-2011, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use.
- 15 sound tape reels ; 7 in.
Edgeworth, an author, environmentalist and producer, talks about the history of the McIntyre and Edgeworth David families in Launceston and Sydney; her own poetry; feminism and Women's Electoral Lobby; Canberra and Launceston theatre history especially Canberra Repertory; Canberra personalities; Australian National University in the 1960s; A. D. Hope; women and science; population control; environmental movements; Lt. Shirase's Japanese expedition to the Antarctic; Writers against Nuclear Arms (WANA) and Writers for an Ecologically Sustainable Population (WESP).
- Recorded between Apr. 18-26, 1994 in Narrabundah, A.C.T.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Detailed summary (5 p.) and corrected transcript (typescript, 228 leaves).
- Other authors/contributors:
- O'Connor, Mark, 1945-, interviewer
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2064 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Giati chatheke he nike : apo ton elencho tes exousias ste syntrive tou EAMikou kinematos (1941-1945) / Stauros Avdoulos ; prologos : Leonida Kyrkou, eisagoge : Paulou Petride, epimeleia ekdoses : Angelos Sideratos
- A study of meditation
- Lumiere sur L'Afrique : grande oeuvre d'un petit pays
- The Breitmann ballads : selected / by Charles G. Leland
- Living choices [Braille] : the Australian Government's commitment to young people