Adam Lindsay Gordon Cottage Folk Museum
- Bib ID:
- Landells, Wallace
- (Peter Murphy & Staff)
- [Brighton, Vic. : Adam lindsay Gordon Cottage Folk Museum Trust,, 1969?]
- 8 p. : col. ill. plan ; 21 x 17cm. + 1 leaf.
- Cover title.
- "Text and design, Wallace Landells." - Colophon.
- Illustration of original house in Brighton where Adam Lindsay Gordon lived, on cover.
- JAFp Hist 2159 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Adam Lindsay Gordon Cottage Folk Museum Trust
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Poems of Adam Lindsay Gordon / edited with introduction, notes and appendixes by Frank Maldon Robb
- Adam Lindsay Gordon, the laureate of the centaurs, born October 19, 1833 at Fayal in the Azores, died June 23, 1870 at Brighton, Victoria
- [Biographical cuttings on Adam Lindsay Gordon, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Lines written in memory of Adam Lindsay Gordon, 15th June 1938 / by Shaw Neilson
- Australian essays [electronic resource] / Adams, Francis W. L. (1862-1893)