Qantas at war / Hudson Fysh
- Bib ID:
- Fysh, Hudson, Sir, 1895-1974
- Sydney : Angus and Robertson, 1968
- 244 p., 13 leaves of plates.
- Library's Whelan copy is no. 14/20 of the special presentation edition; has slip pasted inside front-cover indicating donation from E.A. Crome, May 1974; inscribed and signed by the author in ink, "To Ern Crome from the author Hudson Fysh with thanks for your help in writing this book, through your writings, and contacts. Sydney 8th March 1968."
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2044 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- T.A.A., Western Australian air transport : T.A.A.'s entry into the Perth-Darwin route / [Trans-Australia Airlines]
- Australia's two-airline policy / by Stanley Brogden
- Tragedy queens of the Georgian era
- London pride / etchings by Nance Lui Fyson ; text by Aubrey Noakes
- Stinkerbelle, the nark / [by] Marna Fyson