Papers of Tom Barker, 1917-1969 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Barker, Tom, 1887-
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 1 cm. (1 folder)
The collection includes miscellaneous correspondence and printed material. The correspondents include Alf W. Wilson and Zelda Curtis.
Tom Barker was a leading member of the Industrial Workers of the World in Sydney during World War I.
- Manuscript reference no.: MS 8474.
- Related Material:
- Associated materials: Photographs and photocopies pertaining to Barker are held in National Library of Australia Pictorial Section.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.