Latitudes : bullseye glass in Australia
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Canberra School of Art, 
- 47 p. : col. ill. ; 22 cm. x 27 cm.
Art of Giles Bettison, Jane Bruce, Scott Chaseling, Ben Edols, Kathy Elliott, Ken Ikushima, Elizabeth Kelly, Klaus Moje, Stephen Procter, Kirstie Rea, Tom Rowney and Robert Wynne.
- Curator Merryn Gates.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at Canberra School of Art Gallery, 25 March-25 April 1999...[and elsewhere]
- NLq 748.207494 L357 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Canberra School of Art
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2068 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Latin American-U.S. economic interactions : conflict, accommodation, and policies for the future / edited by Robert B. Williamson, William P. Glade, Jr., Karl M. Schmitt
- Latin American prospects for the 1980s : equity, democratization, and development / edited by Archibald R.M. Ritter and David H. Pollock
- The Latin American narcotics trade and U.S. national security / edited by Donald J. Mabry ; foreword by Janos Radvanyi
- Latin American oil companies and the politics of energy / edited by John D. Wirth
- Froth flotation : proceedings of the 2nd Latin-American Congress on Froth Flotation, Concepcion, Chile, 19-23 August 1985 / edited by Sergio H. Castro Flores and Jaime Alvarez Moisan