Aspire : written by children and teenagers and read by everyone!
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Aspire (Ferny Hills, Qld.)
- Ferny Hills, Qld. : Aspire Productions, 1991
- Life Dates:
- No. 12 (July 1991)
- Former Title:
- Image magazine (Ferny Hills, Qld.) 1034-6872
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Juvenile poems [electronic resource] : principally between the age of thirteen and seventeen years / by John Howard Payne
- The aspen tree and other verses / by Winifred Maitland Shaw
- Branwell's Blackwood's magazine : the Glass Town magazine / written by Branwell Brontë ; with contributions from his sister Charlotte Brontë ; introduced and edited by Christine Alexander ; assisted by Vanessa Benson ; and illustrated by Rebecca Alexander
- Upper primary writing / Mona T. Zhang
- Juvenile poems [microform] : principally between the age of thirteen and seventeen years / by John Howard Payne