ABEU newsbrief / Australian Bank Employees Union Federal Executive
- Bib ID:
- Carlton South [Vic.] : ABEU, -1991
- 11 v. ; 30 cm.
- Caption title.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1981)-v. 11, no. 19 (24 June 1991)
- Later Title:
- Finance Sector Union of Australia. Issues
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Bank Employees Union. Federal Executive
- Also Titled:
- Australian Bank Employees Union newsbrief
- A.B.E.U. newsbrief
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The R.D. Williams memorial address delivered by Dawson Petie to the Committee of Management of the Australian Bank Employees Union, Queensland Division, Irish Club, Brisbane, 20th October 1981
- New horizons : the future of A.B.E.U. in unionism / Len Hingley
- The R.D. Williams memorial lecture
- The Bank worker / ABEU State Bank Division
- The New Westralian banker : official publication of the Australian Bank Employees Union, W.A. Division