The 1851 religious census : Surrey / transcribed by Cliff Webb and edited by David Robinson
- Bib ID:
- Castle Arch, Guildford : Surrey Record Society, 1997
- ccxxxvi, 164 p. : ill., folded maps ; 25 cm.
- Surrey Record Society ; v. 35.
- Includes indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The natural history and antiquities of the county of Surrey. [electronic resource] : Begun in the year 1673. By John Aubrey, Esq; F.R.S. and continued to the present time. Illustrated with proper sculptures. In five volumes
- The natural history and antiquities of the county of Surrey / by John Aubrey
- A topographical history of Surrey / by Edward Wedlake Brayley, F.S.A. etc., assisted by John Britton, and E.W. Brayley, jun., F.L.S. and F.G.S. ; the geological section by Gideon Mantell, LL.D. F.R.S., etc. ; the illustrative department under the superintendence of Thomas Allom, M.I.B.A
- Bygone Surrey / edited by George Clinch and S.W. Kershaw
- The history and antiquities of the County of Surrey / by Owen Manning and William Bray ; with an introductory note by Jack Simmons