Dear Peggy : letters to Margaret Garland from her New Zealand friends / edited by Peter & Dianne Beatson
- Bib ID:
- Palmerston North [N.Z.] : Sociology Department, Massey University, 1997
- vii, 203 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- 0958362548 (paperback)
- "Margaret Garland lived in Wellington between 1947 and 1961 ... she played an active role in the city's cultural and social life"--Back cover.
- Includes extracts from Margaret Garland's memoirs.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Information for James Beatson of Glasmount [electronic resource], defender, against David, Isabel, Anne, Margaret, and Elizabeth Beatsons, pursuers
- With Wellington in the Pyrenees : being an account of the operations between the Allied Army and the French from July 25 to August 2, 1813 / by F.C. Beatson
- The eye in the mandala : Patrick White: a vision of man and god / Peter Beatson
- An examination of Mr. Owen's plans, for relieving distress, removing discontent, and "Recreating the character of man" : showing that they are directly calculated to root out all the virtuous affections of the human mind and to destroy all that is valuable in the institutions, the manners and the laws of human society / by Jasper Beatson
- The arts in Aotearoa New Zealand : themes and issues / Peter Beatson, Dianne Beatson