What you can do to prevent cancer / Oliver Alabaster
- Bib ID:
- Alabaster, Oliver
- Melbourne : Nelson, 1985
- 431 p. : ill., 1 map ; 22 cm.
- 0170066932 (paperback)
- Includes index.
- Simultaneously published: New York : Simon and Schuster.
- Bibliography: p. 407-416.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Progress against cancer
- Primary prevention of cancer / editors, Willy J. Eylenbosch, Anne-Marie Depoorter, Nicholas van Larebeke
- Cancer, unnecessary : microorganisms and chronic infections as a cause of cancer / Patrick Stortebecker
- Familial aspects of cancer : a guide to clinical practice
- Advances in cancer control : innovations and research : proceedings of the Sixth Annual Meeting on Advances in Cancer Control--a combined Meeting of the Association of Community Cancer Centers/ Association of American Cancer Institutes, held in Washington, D.C., March 15-16, 1988 / editors, Paul N. Anderson, Paul F. Engstrom, Lee E. Mortenson