The Australia ICOMOS charter for the conservation of places of cultural significance (the Burra charter)
- Bib ID:
- [Canberra] : Australia ICOMOS, 1981
-  p. ; 22 x 9 cm.
- "This revised charter was adopted on 23rd February 1981'.
- Cover title.
- Property of national importance. Conservation. Australia
- Cultural property -- Protection -- Australia
- Historic sites -- Australia -- Conservation and restoration
- Historic buildings -- Australia -- Conservation and restoration
- Landscape protection -- Australia
- Monuments -- Australia -- Conservation and restoration
- Also Titled:
- Charter for the Conservation of Places of Cultural Significance
- Burra charter
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Australia ICOMOS charter for the conservation of places of cultural significance (the Burra Charter)
- The Burra Charter : the Australia ICOMOS charter on caring for places of cultural significance
- The Burra Charter : the Australia ICOMOS charter for places of cultural significance 1999 : with associated guidelines and code on the ethics of co-existence / Australia ICOMOS
- The illustrated Burra Charter : good practice for heritage places / Meredith Walker and Peter Marquis-Kyle
- Australia in trust : a selection of the best writings from "Heritage Australia"