The voice of the past : oral history / Paul Thompson
- Bib ID:
- Thompson, Paul, 1935-
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Related Online Resources:
- 3rd ed.
- Oxford [England] ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2000
- xii, 368 p. ; 20 cm.
- Full contents:
- Machine derived contents note: History and the Community
- Historians and Oral History
- The Achievement of Oral History
- Memory and the Self
- The Interview
- Storing and Sifting
- Interpretation: The Making of History
- Further Reading and Notes
- A Life-Story Interview Guide
- Previous ed.: 1988.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.