Jupiter botanicus : Robert Brown of the British Museum / by D.J. Mabberley
- Bib ID:
- Mabberley, D. J
- Braunschweig : J. Cramer ; London : British Museum (Natural History), 1985
- 500 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Errata slip inserted.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 409-428.
- Also Titled:
- Robert Brown of the British Museum
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A short history of England : from the earliest times to the death of Queen Victoria / by Cyril Ransome
- The history of England from the earliest dawn of authentic record to the ultimate ratification of the general peace at Amiens, 1802
- The history of England, from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the revolution in 1688 [electronic resource] / by David Hume ; to which is prefixed, a short account of his life, written by himself
- An abridgment of The history of England [electronic resource] : from the invasion of Julius Cæsar to the death of George the Second / by Dr. Goldsmith, and continued by an eminent writer to peace of Amiens in the year 1802
- An abridgment of The history of England [microform] : from the invasion of Julius Caesar to the close of the reign of George II / by Dr. Goldsmith, and continued down to the present time by other hands