The life of Saladin: from the works of `Imad ad-Din and Baha ad-Din, by Sir Hamilton Gibb
- Bib ID:
- Gibb, H. A. R. (Hamilton Alexander Rosskeen), 1895-1971
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1973
- , 76 p. 23 cm.
- "Based on a chapter contributed by the author to the History of the crusades (ed., K. Setton), first published by the University of Pennsylvania Press (2nd edn., 1969)...."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- L.1.50 ($5.00 U.S.)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Qala'id al-jawhariyah fi tarikh al-Salihiyah / Shams al-Din Muhammad ibn 'Ali
- Historia del andalus : y su descripcion por al-Sabbat / Ibn al-Kardabus
- Ab`ad al-lu`bah al-intikhabiyah / Bahi al-Din Hasan
- The shorter book on Muslim international law = Kitab al-Siyar al-Saghir / by Muhammad ibn al-Hasan al-Shaybani
- Tarikh wisab / Wajih al-Din Al-Hubishi