Australian journal of agricultural research [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Journal and Microform
- Melbourne : Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
- v. : 25 cm.
- Vols. for Jan. 1950- published in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and the Australian Veterinary Association;
by the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization and the Academy of Science.
- Cited In:
- Life sciences collection
- Selected water resources abstracts
- Energy information abstracts
- Environment abstracts
- Biological abstracts
- Chemical abstracts
- Meteorological and geoastrophysical abstracts
- Nuclear science abstracts
- Bibliography of agriculture
- APAIS. This database is available on the Informit Online Internet Service: http://www.informit.com.au
- Australian Public Affairs - Full Text until December 2013
- Microfiche. Melbourne : CSIRO, microfiche :negative.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (Jan. 1950)-
- 6 no. a year <, 1974->
- Previous Frequency:
- Four no. a year, 1950-
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.