Mining and minerals processing : industry assistance, taxation and the environment
- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Govt. Pub. Service for the Australian Bureau of Agriculture and Resource Economics, 1990
- vi, 82 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Submission (Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics)
- ISSN on item corrected.
- "August 1990."
- "Project 5226.102."
- Bibliography: p. 80-82.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2040 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Mining / editor Kaye Healey
- Mining technology services : Australia leading the world : mining technology services action agenda strategic leaders group report to government / Industry Tourism Resources
- Mining and Australia / edited by W.H. Richmond and P.C. Sharma
- The Australian mineral industry : a forecast of production and exports 1967-1982
- Mining and minerals processing in Australia : draft report / Industry Commission