Catvllvs. Tibvllvs. Propertivs [microform] : His accesservnt Corn. Galli fragmenta
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Catullus, Gaius Valerius
- Lvgdvni : Apud S. Gryphivm, 1537
- 342 p. ; 16 cm.
- French books before 1601 ; roll 150, item 2.
- Microfilm. Watertown, Mass. : General Microfilm Co., [19--]. (French books before 1601, roll 150, item 2)
- France Lyon.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Catulli, Tibulli, et Propertii Opera
- Catulli, Tibulli, Propertii carmina / a Mauricio Hauptio recognita
- Erotica : the poems of Catullus and Tibullus, and the Vigil of Venus; a literal prose translation with notes / by Walter K. Kelly
- The mothers looking-glass: or, the concurrent judgement of the learned, ... Given in the solution of that question in the oeconomicks, whether the mother be obliged to give the child its first nourishment, by giving it suck herself? In a letter from Gaius Seius, to his friend Publius Maevius, ... Published for the good of mankind [microform]
- A view of the great encomiums and praises, attributed to our Holy Mother, the Church of England [electronic resource], ... In a letter from Gaius Seius, to Lucius Titius, his friend in the city