Letters of Katharine Susannah Prichard, 1947-1951 [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Prichard, Katharine Susannah, 1883-1969
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- 0.10 m. (1 folder).
Letters from Katharine S. Prichard to Shakuntala Paranjpye, whose father was Indian High Commissioner to Australia from 1944-1948.
Writer and member of the Communist Party of Australia, 1919-1969. Married to Hugo Throssell, V.C. Born in Levuka, Fiji, the daughter of Thomas Henry Prichard. Died in Greenmount, Western Australia.
- Manuscript reference no. : MS 9454.
- Related Material:
- Associated material: Prichard papers at National Library of Australia MS 6201; MS 7095 and Mfm G/11726-11730.
- Related material: 'Three years in Australia' by Shakuntala Paranjpye at National Library of Australia (919.4 PAR & FERG/5080)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Paranjpye, Shakuntala
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The journals of Andre Gide / translated from the French, with an introd. and notes, by Justin O'Brien
- Letters to Anais Nin / Edited and with an introd. by Gunther Stuhlmann
- Die Welt von gestern : Erinnerungen eines Europaers / Stefan Zweig
- Letters of Ford Madox Ford / edited by Richard M. Ludwig
- The constant lover; or, William and Jeanette; [electronic resource] : a tale. / From the German of Augustus von Kotzebue, author of The stranger, Lovers' vows, Self immolation, Virgin of the sun, &c. ; To which is prefixed, an account of the literary life of the author. ; Two volumes in one