Working papers to report for 1976-77 to 1978-79
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Indicative Planning Council for the Housing Industry
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1976
- viii, 144 p. ; 25 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2026 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Guide to concrete construction / a joint publication of Cement and Concrete Association of Australia and Standards Australia
- Don Jeffs : from farm boy to top of the hill / as told to Frank Cassidy April - September 2005
- Submission to the Australian government on stimulating home building activity : prepared on behalf of the Australian Timber Producers Council / [by Warren Hogan and Joan Linklater]
- Brooking on building contracts : the law and practice relating to building and engineering agreements
- Innovation : the key to competitive advantage : a report to the Construction Industry Institute, Australia / prepared by the Innovation and Organisation Task Force, D.J. Lenard, A. Bowen-James