- Bib ID:
- Motto, Anna Lydia
- New York, Twayne Publishers 
- 173 p. 21 cm.
- Twayne's world authors series ; TWAS 268
- Twayne's world authors series. Latin literature
- Bibliography: p. 165-168.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Institution and interpretation / Samuel Weber ; afterword by Wlad Godzich
- Criticism : the silent-speaking words / by Eli Mandel
- Il mestiere del critico
- Is there a text in this class? : the authority of interpretive communities / Stanley Fish
- Makers of literary criticism / Compiled and edited by B. Rajan [and] A. G. George