Documentary in New Zealand : An immigrant nation / by Jane Roscoe
- Bib ID:
- Roscoe, Jane
- Palmerston North, N.Z. : Dunmore Press, 1999
- 191 p. : ill., ports. ; 21 cm.
- 0864693494 (paperback)
- "The television documentary An immigrant nation explored the lives of four immigrant communities ... This book looks at how and why these documentaries were made, how the communities were represented ... and ... what the members of those ... communities thought about the way the programmes portrayed them"--Back cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 181-187) and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A checklist to New Zealand birds, frogs, reptiles, mammals and butterflies / Kerry-Jayne Wilson
- Trade in manufactured goods / prepared by Pat Colgate
- Southern nights : the story of New Zealand's night sky from the southern lights to the Milky Way / Naomi Arnold
- New Zealand inventory of biodiversity / edited by Dennis P. Gordon
- Introduced forest trees in New Zealand : recognition, role, and seed source. 16, Cryptomeria, Thuja and Tsuga / F.B. Knowles and J.T. Miller