Women's welfare : women's rights / edited by Jane Lewis
- Bib ID:
- London : Croom Helm, c1983
- 225 p. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Lewis, Jane (Jane E.)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Simple account of the Married Women's Property Act [microform]
- Women's liberation and revolution
- Women's equality, demography, and public policies : a comparative perspective / Alena Heitlinger
- Married Women's Association : Do you believe in partnership between husband and wife? Then the financial and legal positio of married women should cause you concern : The M.W.A. is working for stability and happiness in married life though equal partnership between husband and wife
- Women's struggle