- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- [London : Foreign Office]
- v. ; 33 cm.
Selected documents on particular subjects for circulation within the Foreign Office and sometimes the British Cabinet.
- Description based on: 226 (Aug. 16, 1838).
- Life Dates:
- Began with no. 1 in 1829
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Nos. 1 to 10000 (1v.); Confidential prints numerical series 1829-1915 (no. 13, v. 23 of the series: Lists and indexes. Supplementary series (Great Britain. Public Record Office)) (1v.).
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Documents relating to Anglo-American financial and economic discussions held at Washington, United States of America (September-December 1945)
- Documents on British foreign policy 1919-1939 : Second series / edited by E.L. Woodward and Rohan Butler
- Documents on British foreign policy 1919-1939 : Series 1A / edited by W.N. Medlicott ... [et al.]
- Treaty rolls preserved in the Public Record Office / printed under the superintendance of the Deputy Keeper of the Records
- List and index of Court rolls preserved in the Public Record Office