Pleading, evidence, and practice in criminal cases / Archbold
- Bib ID:
- Archbold, John Frederick, 1785-1870
- 42nd ed. / editors, Stephen Mitchell, P.J. Richardson ; consultant editor, John Huxley Buzzard.
- London : Sweet & Maxwell, c1985
- ccxxxiii, 2546 p. ; 25 cm.
- Spine title: Criminal pleading, evidence & practice.
- Kept up to date by supplements.
- Includes indexes.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Acts 1967 / by E. Roydhouse
- An alphabetical arrangement of Mr. Peel's acts, Lord Lansdowne's act, etc. etc. relating to the better administration of criminal justice : the consolidation of larceny, malicious injuries to property, the regulation of remedies against the hundred, the consolidation of offences against the person, and the new acts relating to poaching, smuggling, and setting spring guns, etc. and other statutes relating to the criminal law, with explanatory notes, forms of indictments, and the evidence in
- The admissibility of evidence of "system" in criminal cases / a reading delivered in the hall of the Honourable Society of the Middle Temple by the Autumn Reader, Sir Fred E. Pritchard, M.B.E. L.L.D. on Thursday, the 21 November, 1957
- Criminal procedure
- A handy book on criminal law applicable chiefly to commercial transactions / by W. Campbell Sleigh