Fisheries news-letter / issued by the Fisheries Division of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Cronulla, N.S.W. : The Division, [1941-1964]
- 23 v. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Title from cover.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-669356323
- Issues for <1943>-Sept. 1945 published by the Dept. of War Organization of Industry; Dec. 1945-Apr. 1946 by the Dept. of Post-war Reconstruction; 1946-1948 by the Commonwealth Fisheries Office; Aug. 1948-Feb. 1956 by the Dept. of Commerce and Agriculture; 1956-Dec. 1963 by the Dept. of Primary Industry; Jan. 1964-Dec. 1964 by Fisheries Branch, Dept. of Primary Industry.
- Life Dates:
- [Vol. 1, pt. 1 (Oct. 1941)]-v. 23, no. 12 (Dec. 1964)
- Later Title:
- Australian fisheries newsletter 0818-7371
- Monthly, 1951-1964
- Previous Frequency:
- Quarterly, <1941>-<1944>
- Bimonthly, <1945>-<1948>
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Commerce and Agriculture
- Australia. Department of Primary Industry
- Australia. Fisheries Branch
- Australia. Department of Post-war Reconstruction
- Australia. Department of War Organization of Industry
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (Australia). Division of Fisheries
- Commonwealth Fisheries Office (Australia)
- Also Titled:
- Fisheries news letter
- Fisheries newsletter Feb. 1948-Dec. 1964
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Fisheries bulletin / Western Australia, Fisheries Department
- Integrated fisheries management report : abalone resource / prepared by Department of Fisheries
- State of the fisheries report
- Safic : the magazine of the Fisheries Branch of the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries and the Australian Fishing Industry Council in South Australia
- State of the fisheries