Papers of Roger B. Joyce [ca. 1845]-[ca. 1984] [manuscript]
- Bib ID:
- Joyce, R. B. (Roger Bilbrough), 1924-1984
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for research. Not for loan.
- [ca. 1845]-[ca. 1984]
- 9.6 m. (192 boxes) + 1 folio item.
The papers include correspondence, lecture notes, handouts and other academic papers relating to his employment at the University of Queensland and La Trobe University; papers on Anthony Trollope's "Australia", co-edited by Joyce; papers relating to the biographies of Sir William MacGregor and Sir Samuel Walker Griffith; papers on the History of Sporting Traditions Conference, 1981 and other papers including research material on Queensland and Australian history and Pacific islands; law notes; Australian War Memorial correspondence; and ANZAAS papers.
Professor of History, La Trobe University, 1975-1984; Lecturer, University of Queensland, 1953-1974. Publications include "Sir William MacGregor" (1971), "Queensland political portraits" and "Samuel Walker Griffith" (1984).
- Manuscript reference no.: MS 7691.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available (7 p.).
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copying of Roger B. Joyce’s copyright material permitted for research purposes.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.