The Australian Loan Council and intergovernmental relations / Advisory Council for Inter-government Relations
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Advisory Council for Inter-government Relations
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1982
- viii, 146 p. : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Report (Australia. Advisory Council for Inter-government Relations) ; 5.
- "Relationships reference'.
- Chairman: R.C. Gates.
- Australian Government Publishing Service cat. no. 8214704.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Gates, R. C. (Ronald Cecil), 1923-
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2032 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Australian Loan Council and public investment / R.H. Scott
- Financial assistance for local government : a submission to the Grants Commission / Department of Urban and Regional Development
- The future of the Australian Loan Council, with an annotation of the financial agreement, 1927-1966 / R.S. Gilbert
- Hearing into the application by the Northern Territory for an advance on a grant of special financial assistance for the financial year 1979-80, and the submission by the Commonwealth Treasury thereon : transcript of proceedings / Commonwealth Grants Commission Claimant State Division
- Administration of grants : better practice guide / Australian National Audit Office