Performance of two-plate enforcement weighers / by M. H. Glover
- Bib ID:
- Glover, M. H
- Crowthorne, Berkshire : Vehicles and Environment Division, Vehicles Group, Transport and Road Research Laboratory, 1989
- 22 p. : ill.
- Research report (Transport and Road Research Laboratory (Great Britain)) ; 180.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Transport and Road Research Laboratory. Vehicles and Environment Division
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A true narrative of the proceedings at the sessions-house in the Old-Bayly, September 6. 1677. [electronic resource] : Setting forth the tryal of a man for a rape; and an account of several other notable tryals, facts, and circumstances. With the number of those burnt in the hand, transported, &c
- The True narrative of the proceedings at the Sessions-house in the Old-Bayly which began on Wednesday the 21th of this instant April, 1680, and ended on Fryday the 23th following [microform] : giving an account of most of the remarkable trials there ... with the condemnation of a notorious Jesuite, and of the three women to be burned and the proceedings with the apprentices
- The tryals of the persons who committed the barbarous and inhumane murther upon the body of Thomas Thynn, Esq. [electronic resource] : on the 12th of this instant February, 1682 : who were tryed, cast and condemned, at the Sessions-House in the Old-Bayley, on the 28th of the aforesaid instant : being a true account of the most material passages that happened during the said tryals : together vvith the particulars of the tryal of Count Conningsmark, suspected as the principal contriver of the said murther, &c
- The True narrative of the proceedings at the session-house in the Old-Bayly, which began on Thursday the 1st of this instant June and ended on Fryday the 2d. following [electronic resource] : giving an account of most of the remarkable trials there, viz. for murder, fellonies, and burglaries, &c. with a particular relation of their names, and the places of their committing their facts, with the number of those condemned to die, burned in the hand, transported, and to be whipt
- A true narrative of the proceedings at the sessions-house in the Old-Baily: begiuning on the 11th of this instant July 1677. [electronic resource] : Wherein is contained the tryal of the woman for committing that odius sin of buggery with a dog ... and all the rest of the most remarkable tryals there; with an account how many are condemned to die, how many burn'd in the hand, to be whip'd and transported