Robert Owen interviewed by Hazel de Berg for the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Bib ID:
- Owen, Robert, 1937-, interviewee
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research and personal copies; written permission required for public use during the lifetime of the interviewee.
- 1970 Apr. 3
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 55 min.)
- Hazel de Berg collection ; DeB 476
Owen speaks of his childhood ; his early interest in painting ; his impressions of Greece ; exploring new mediums and styles ; his present interest in form and colour ; working with perspex ; his definition of beauty.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Transcript available (14 p.)
- Other authors/contributors:
- De Berg, Hazel, 1913-1984, interviewer
- Related Records:
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2040 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]
- Song Sook-Young interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Faith Bandler interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Enid Cambridge interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection
- Darani Lewers interviewed by Hazel de Berg in the Hazel de Berg collection [sound recording]