Truth and tradition / by Charles E. Raven
- Bib ID:
- Raven, Charles E. (Charles Earle), 1885-1964
- London : E. Benn, 1928
- 31 p. ; 19 cm.
- Affirmations ;.
- Includes bibliographical references.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2034 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- [H]ouse of Lords. Appeal from the Court of Exchequer in Ireland, Charles Vipont Charles, Esquire, - - - appellant. The Right Hon. Hercules Langford Rowley, Esq. and John Elijah Charles, Esq. respondents. The appellant's case [electronic resource]
- Dick Baker AO : "I raise my hat to every cow and bow to every bull" / Charles Phillips
- Card and conjuring tricks / card tricks by Charles Roberts ; conjuring tricks by Charles Crayford
- Uncle Sam / words by Charles Vaude ; music by Charles Ryder
- Princesse of Versailles : the life of Marie Adelaide of Savoy / Charles Elliott