European community: the facts
- Bib ID:
- [Brussels, European Communities Press and Information, 1971]
- 32 p. illus. (part col.) 30 cm.
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- European Community Information Service
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2041 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The expanding European Union : past, present, future / edited by John Redmond, Glenda G. Rosenthal
- Keramik und Graphik des 18. Jahrhunderts : Vorlagen fur Maler und Modelleure / von S. Ducret
- 2000-05, shaping the new Europe : presentation to the European Parliament / by Romano Prodi ; Strategic objectives 2000-05 (COM(2000) 154) ; The Commission's work programme for 2000 (COM(2000) 155) ; Resolutions of the European Parliament
- European Union : consolidated versions of the Treaty on European Union and of the Treaty establishing the European Community
- The European Community : past, present & future / edited by Loukas Tsoukalis