Industrial accident prevention / by D.G. Robertson
- Bib ID:
- Robertson, D. G., M.D
- (Melbourne : H.J. Green, Government Printer)
- [Melbourne] : Division of Industrial Hygiene, Commonwealth Department of Health, [1924?]
- 46 p. ; 24 cm.
- Service publication (Australia. Department of Health. Division of Industrial Hygiene) no. 2.
- Cover title.
- Bound with 4 other items with spine title: Service publication (Division of Industrial Hygiene). Nos. 1-5.
- Industrial safety -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Health. Division of Industrial Hygiene
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1974 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The white man in the tropics : with especial reference to Australia and its dependencies / by R.W. Cilento
- The larval stages and biology of the commoner species of Australian mosquitoes, with the biology of Aedes pecuniosus Edwards / by L.E. Cooling
- Report on a campaign against diphtheria at Bendigo, Victoria, 1923-1924 / by Keith R. Moore
- Diseases of domestic animals in Australia. Part 4, Protozoan and virus diseases / H.R. Seddon
- The nurse, the community and the health of the nation