Human aggression : theories, research, and implications for social policy / edited by Russell G. Geen, Edward Donnerstein
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Table of contents
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher description
- San Diego, Calif. : Academic Press, c1998
- xvi, 309 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- 0122788052 (alkaline paper) (hardback)
- Full contents:
- 1. Processes and Personal Variables in Affective Aggression / Russell G. Geen
- 2. Methodology in the Study of Aggression: Integrating Experimental and Nonexperimental Findings / Brad J. Bushman and Craig A. Anderson
- 3. Affective Aggression: The Role of Stress, Pain, and Negative Affect / Leonard Berkowitz
- 4. The Role of Social Information Processing and Cognitive Schema in the Acquisition and Maintenance of Habitual Aggressive Behavior / L. Rowell Huesmann
- 5. Aggression and the Self: High Self-Esteem, Low Self-Control, and Ego Threat / Roy F. Baumeister and Joseph M. Boden
- 6. Psychoactive Drugs and Human Aggression / Stuart P. Taylor and Michael R. Hulsizer
- 7. Harmful Effects of Exposure to Media Violence: Learning of Aggression, Emotional Desensitization, and Fear / Stacy L. Smith and Edward Donnerstein
- 8. Male Violence Toward Women: An Integrated Perspective / Jacquelyn W. White and Robin M. Kowalski.
- 9. The Confluence Model as an Organizing Framework for Research on Sexually Aggressive Men: Risk Moderators, Imagined Aggression, and Pornography Consumption / Neil M. Malamuth
- 10. Temperature and Aggression: Paradox, Controversy, and a (Fairly) Clear Picture / Craig A. Anderson and Kathryn B. Anderson.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.