Northern Territory aboriginal legal aid services standards
- Bib ID:
- [Annandale, N.S.W. : RPR Consulting, 2000?]
- 44 p. ; 30 cm.
Outlines the standards for services provided by Aboriginal legal aid services in the Northern Territory and features of good practice for each standard.
- NT Standards Working party members: Northern Australia Aboriginal Legal Aid Service, Central Australia Aboriginal Legal Aid Service, Katherine Regional Aboriginal Legal Aid Service, RPR Consulting and ATSIC.
- Other authors/contributors:
- RPR Consulting
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Northern Territory progress report / prepared for Australian Aboriginal Affairs Council Meeting, Melbourne 27-29 July 1983
- Aboriginal cultural security : rolling out the cultural security policy / Northern Territory Government, Department of Health and Community Services, Systems Performance and Aboriginal Policy Unit
- Northern Territory Government submission to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Family and Community Affairs Inquiry into Indigenous Health
- Annual report / North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency
- Northern Territory Government outstations policy : discussion paper / Northern Territory Government