Note on the Aphanapteryx of Mauritius and of the Chatham Islands / by H. O. Forbes
- Bib ID:
- Forbes, Henry O. (Henry Ogg), 1851-1932
- [London? : H. O. Forbes, between 1893 and 1900?]
-  - 67 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Reprint from: Annals and magazine of Natural History. - Ser 6, vol xii, July 1893.
- Library's copy bound with: A missionary cruise in the South Pacific : being the report amongst the Tokelau, Ellice and Gilbert Islands in the missionary barque "John Williams" during 1870 / by S. J. Whitmee.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The relationships of Megaoryzomys curioi, an extinct Cricetine rodent (Muroidea, Muridae) from the Galápagos Islands, Ecuador [microform] / David W. Steadman and Clayton E. Ray
- New brachiopods from the Southern Hemisphere and Cryptopora from Oregon (recent) [microform] / G. Arthur Cooper
- Bibliography and inventory of Holocene varved and laminated marine sediments [microform] / Cynthia G. Fisher
- A postglacial muskox (ovibos moschatus) from Grandview, Manitoba, and comments on the zoogeography of ovibos, by C. R. Harington
- After the Ice Age : the return of life to glaciated North America / E.C. Pielou