[Thomas Fyshe Palmer pamphlets]
- Bib ID:
- Edinburgh ; Cambridge ; 1792-1797
- 12 pamphlets ; 24 cm.
- Incomplete contents:
- Attempt to refute a term by Inglis on the Godhead of Jesus Christ
- Trial of the Rev. Thomas Fyshe Palmer at Perth Sept, 12-13 1793
- Letter addressed from Sydney N.S, Wales June 13 1795
- Letter addressed from Sydney N.S. Wales August 14 1797
- Narrative of the sufferings of T.F. Palmer and W. Skirving during a voyage to New South Wales, 1794.
- Includes seven papers from the Theological repository vols 5-6 (n.d.), bearing the signature Anglo-Scotus, the pseudonym of Thomas Fyshe Palmer.
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 141
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 166
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 228
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 277
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 255
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- New South Wales : containing statistical and other information from government sources, and useful counsels to emigrants
- A statistical, historical, and political description of the colony of New South Wales, and its dependent settlements in Van Diemen's Land ... [microform]
- [Symposium on Lake George : summaries of addresses
- Handbook for New South Wales / prepared for the members of the Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science on the occasion of its meeting held in Sydney, August, 1932
- New South Wales [manuscript] its present state and future prospects : being a statement, with documentary evidence, submitted in support of petitions to His Majesty and Parliament, 1837