Papers, 1868-1902 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Carroll, Alan, d1911
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference. Not for loan.
- 1 microfilm reel : silver halide positive ; 35 mm.
Mitchell Library microfilm reel no. CY 2013 (313 frames). Papers relating to Australian Aboriginals, 1868-1902.
A. Carroll was the founder, director and manager of the Royal Anthropological Society of Australasia and edited its journal, "The science of man". He died in 1911.
- Microfilm. Balgowlah, N.S.W. : W. & F. Pascoe for the State Library of New South Wales, 2000. 1 microfilm.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Organising local archival materials [by] L. Petocz
- System informacji archiwalnej / Maciej Golembiowski
- Guide to the material in the National Archives / the National Archives
- Modern archives : principles and techniques / T.R. Schellenberg
- A avaliacao dos documentos publicos modernos / traducao de Leda Boechat Rodrigues