Report of Committee of Secrecy of the House of Commons
- Bib ID:
- London : Printed for John Stockdale, 1799
- 112 p. ; 21 cm.
- "Ordered to be printed 15th March, 1799."
- Kashnor copied inscribed "From Sir John Trevelyan"
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1869 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Encyclopaedia of Ireland
- The importance of being Irish
- A looking-glasse of the world, or, The plundred man in Ireland [electronic resource] : his voyage, his observation of the beasts of the field, of the fishes of the sea, of the fowls of the aire, of the severall professions of men, &c
- A looking-glasse of the world, or, The plundred man in Ireland. [microform] His voyage, his observation of the beasts of the field, of the fishes of the sea, of the fowls of the aire, of the severall professions of men, &c
- Observations on the present state of Ireland [microform] / by George Ensor