Ray Wilkie's Australian weather
- Bib ID:
- Wilkie, Ray
- Special bicentennial ed.
- Mt. Coot-tha, Qld. : Network Ten Qld., 1988
- 76 p. : ill. (some col.), maps ; 25 cm.
- Available from Network Ten Qld., Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Mt Coot-tha, Qld. 4066.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Network Ten Qld
- Also Titled:
- Australian weather
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Climate change : an Australian guide to the science and potential impacts / edited by Barrie Pittock
- Climatic averages, Australia / Department of Science and Consumer Affairs, Bureau of Meteorology
- The weather watchers : 100 years of the Bureau of Meteorology / David Day
- Scoping study of climate change vulnerability and adaptation options in the Southern Rivers region : focus on natural, built, coastal and marine systems / by Ava D. Simms and Colin D. Woodroffe
- Climate change in rural and regional Australia