Commonwealth regional information book
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Canberra : [Dept. of Transport and Regional Services], c2002
- 22 p. : col. ports. ; 21 cm.
- Cover title.
- "A Commonwealth government initiative in regional Australia".
- Also available in an electronic version via the Internet. Address as of 11/9/02: http://www.regionalaustralia.gov.au/direct_mail.pdf
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Transport and Regional Services
- Commonwealth of Australia 2002.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Commonwealth regional information book
- Support services for rural families and businesses : NSW Agriculture
- Northern Rivers directory of agricultural and rural services : a guide to government and community programs to assist rural landholders
- Community welfare services - a rural focus : proceedings from a conference on 4th and 5th February, 1987 at the Riverina-Murray Institute of Higher Education, Wagga Wagga, N.S.W. / compiled by Peter F. Dunn
- Community sustainability in rural Australia : a question of capital? / edited by Chris Cocklin and Margaret Alston