Film : it's a contact sport / Sarah Darmody
- Bib ID:
- Darmody, Sarah Jane
- Frenchs Forest, N.S.W. : New Holland, 2002
- xiii, 274 p. ; 21 cm.
- Includes index.
- Motion picture industry -- Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Independent film and television producers : who's making what and how they're surviving : a report for the Australian Film Commission / by Garry Maddox of Maddox Media
- From reel to unreal : future opportunities for Australia's film, animation, special effects and electronic games industries / House of Representatives Standing Committee on Communications, Information Technology and the Arts
- Le Mythe de la procreation a l'age baroque / Pierre Darmon
- Australian movies and the American dream / Glen Lewis
- Interim report on the Australian film industry : a survey of industry activity from October 1980 to October 1981 against the background of industry development from 1969 to 1980 / sponsored by the Australian Film Commission in association with all state government film corporations and the Film and Television Production Association of Australia