The evolution of Australian foreign policy, 1938-1965 / by Alan Watt
- Bib ID:
- Watt, Alan, Sir, 1901-1988
- London : Cambridge University Press, 1967
- x, 387 p. 22 cm.
- Full contents:
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p.365-366.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Australian foreign policy (1937-1967) - retrospect and prospect : annual Sir Robert Garran memorial lecture delivered to the All Nations Club, Sydney / by Sir Alan Watt
- The changing margins of Australian foreign policy / by Sir Alan Watt
- Succeeding John Bull : America in Britain's place, 1900-1975 : a study of the Anglo-American relationship and world politics in the context of British and American foreign-policy-making in the twentieth century / D. Cameron Watt
- Too serious a business : European armed forces and the approach to the Second World War / Donald Cameron Watt
- Australia in world affairs 1950-55 / edited by Gordon Greenwood and Norman Harper