Correspondence. Political, 1906-1952 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. Foreign Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 56 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 5, FO 371.
Correspondence, 1906-1918 relating to Australia and New Zealand including foreign and commercial affairs, visits of warships, immigration, Queensland discriminatory legislation and other matters. Also includes correspondence about Pacific Islands, particularly Samoa and New Hebrides, including requests for compensation for damage arising from disturbances in Samoa, 1899, Australian immigration policy towards non-Europeans, foreign policy, 1951, defence programs, 1952, Fijian land claims and Japanese operation on the Pacific 1914-1915.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Selected folios from selected pieces have been filmed.
- Public Record Office FO 371/18-98236 (various)
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728037514
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 5 : Foreign Office - class and piece list, p. 84. Pieces, on reels 6090, 6309-6317, 6972-6992 and 7295-7314 do not appear in handbook.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- List for reels PRO 6309-6317, 6972-6992 and 7295-7314
- Great Britain. Foreign Office -- Archives
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Area
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- Oceania
- Vanuatu -- Politics and government
- Samoa -- Politics and government
- Australia -- Government policy -- Emigration and immigration
- Australia -- Defenses
- Australia -- Commerce
- Australia -- Foreign relations
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Foreign Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 14 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 2022 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Index of Incoming Correspondence, 1812-1870 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Draft Letters Patent, Commissions, Royal Instructions, Warrant, etc (Colonial Office), 1786-1905 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Western Australia : Entry books of correspondence, 1828-1873 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Western Australia: Register of Incoming Correspondence, 1849-1900 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Victoria : Entry books of correspondence, 1851-1872 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP